In this episode we have Krista Rae who provides strategic WordPress development services for designers. About a year and a half ago after following Krista for a while, I finally got up the nerves to reached out for a coffee chat. So happy I did because she's now a guest on my podcast. And it's women developers like her that give me inspiration to do what I do!
We'll be discussing details about how she manages her time as a new mom, her journey of success and failure, designer/developer collaboration details and more.
Follow me on Instagram @passioncrushcode
- Krista's Story - Background [0:01:14]
- Balancing Business & New Mom Life [0:04:03]
- How Offering Custom Web Design can Increase Profits [0:07:33]
- How to Overcome Fear of Working with a Developer [0:11:44]
- Tips on How To Land Custom Web Design Clients [0:14:13]
- Mini Challenge[0:23:49]