In this episode we have Lauren Black who's a graphic designer turned creative strategist. I hired her for my own business and have truly enjoyed the entire process. I walked away with a sense of clarity and purpose.
You'll get a taste of what she has to offer as she shares with us her story of success, trials and errors and juicy tips on how to stand out without having to be the cheapest prices in your industry.
Follow me on Instagram @passioncrushcode
- Lauren's Story - Background [0:01:36]
- Balancing Business & Family [0:02:54]
- How To Choose the Best Idea [0:04:08]
- What success means [0:08:48]
- The Point of Differentiation Method [0:10:30]
- Mini Challenge[0:23:21]